Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A few booking dates are still available for the 2018-2019 school year. For more information call or email Jan Frink, email@example.com/315-361-5665.
Explore Available Expeditions
What is Google Expeditions?
What are expeditions?
Expeditions are collections of virtual reality panoramas - 360 degree panoramas and 3D images. They are annotated with details, points of interest, and questions that make them easy to integrate into the lessons you already have.
Why should we use them?
- Bring learning to life
- Take your students to the things and places they are already learning about
- Can be incorporated into any area of the curriculum
The contents of the Google Expeditions Kit:
- 1 Asus tablet for the Guide
- 1 Router
- 25 Apple iPods for the Explorers
- 25 Viewmaster Virtual Reality Headsets for the Explorers
- Inventory Checklist - use both when you receive and before you return
- Startup instructions